Amberd, Aragats (Lake Kari), Alphabet Alley, Saghmosavank, national sweets master class in Armenian village garden
/ per person
- Duration: 8 hours
- Start: 10:00
Armenia, also known as the “Land of Churches,” is said to have over 4,000 monasteries and churches, which can be found all over the country. The Christian faith has shaped the Armenian culture so intimately that it permeates the very landscape of the country, with khachkars (cross stone carvings) strewn across even the most remote valleys, and ancient monasteries and churches nestled on the peaks of mountains surrounded by breathtaking nature. During his tour you will escape and hide in Saghmosavank monastery, then the road will take you to the alley where you will take a photo next to the first letter of your name. So adventures do not end and the huge fortress awaits you there. And if you are lover of sweets, than prepare to be a part of making Armenian national sweets during the master-class.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Explore the land of churches
- Let us escape and hide in Saghmosavank and love pure nature
- Get acquainted with Christian faith and culture
- Explore the famous military fort Amberd
- Learn your name in Armenian at Alphabet Alley
Available only ontuesday friday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...