Gyumri (Urban Life museum, Black fortress, walking through the old streets), Harichavank
/ per person
- Duration: 11 hours
- Start: 09:00
“If you want to know Armenia, you must come to Gyumri,” is a statement profoundly believed by all citizens of Shirak’s capital town. During this tour you will visit Dashtadem medieval fortress of Aragatsotn province.You will also visit Gyumri, the second largest city in Armenia. It is one of the main cultural centers of the republic and the only Catholic church in Armenia has recently been built in Gyumri. Besides, there will be a chance to walk through the old streets of the town, visit Black fortress. Finally visit Monastery Marmashen that is unique due to the beautiful color of the stones and the architectural solutions that can also be found in Western European churches of late period.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Do not miss an opportunity to visit colorful Gyumri
- Learn about Gyumri people and their sharp humor
- Feel yourself an emperor in the Black Fortress of Gyumri
- Discover the magnificent architecture of Harickavank church
Available only onsunday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...