Shaki waterfall, “Devil’s” bridge, Tatev (wayback on Ropeway), Karahunj old observatory, “Hin Areni” wine factory (tour and tasting)
/ per person
- Duration: 14 hour
- Start: 08:30
During this excursion you will travel to south through the vast plains of Ararat to visit fine factory in Areni Village. As we continue on our way the plains give way to undulating hills as we start making our way into the mountains. You will have an exceptional opportunity to visit the UNESCO world heritage listed Tatev monastery complex via the worlds longest reversible cable car ”TaTever”. While returning Yerevan the waters of Shaki will freshen your body and mind.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Taste a glass of legendary wine
- Feel the touch of wine culture in Areni wine factory
- Fly with Tatever and observe the gorge of Vorotan
- Explore the mysterious history of Tatev
- Admire the breathtaking Shaki waterfall
Available only ontuesday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...