Yerevan observing city tour, Echmiadzin (Hripsime, Gayane, Mother Cathedral – from outside, Museum “Treasures of Echmiadzin”), Zvartnots
/ per person
- Duration: 6 hours
- Start: 10:00
Yerevan – the capital of Armenia, is known as the Pink City, the volcanic rock (tuff) iconic of its state buildings forming a fondant panorama around the city’s heart. Meanwhile the verdant hills which cup the 13th capital of Armenia provide a setting which masks its many battle scars. Yerevan can be perplexing. Its neoclassical squares conjure Vienna, while its wide boulevards brim with Parisian élan. The city is known for its squares, parks, historic monuments, and delicious dolma, just to name a few of its attractions.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Admire the view of the city and Mount Ararat from Cascade
- Discover the hidden corners of 2800-year old Yerevan
- And leave a piece of your heart in a city older than Rome
- Visit the ruins of the 7th century temple Zvartnots
- Admire the beauty of Holy City Echmiadzin
- Opportunity to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Get acquainted with the history and religion of Armenia
- See a piece of the cross on which Christ was crucified
Available only onwednesday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...