Yerevan City Tour: “Megerian carpet” factory-museum, observing tour, “ARARAT” brandy factory (tour and tasting)
/ per person
- Duration: 6 hours
- Start: 10:00
Yerevan – the capital of Armenia, is known as the Pink City, the volcanic rock (tuff) iconic of its state buildings forming a fondant panorama around the city’s heart. Meanwhile the verdant hills which cup the 13th capital of Armenia provide a setting which masks its many battle scars. Yerevan can be perplexing. Its neoclassical squares conjure Vienna, while its wide boulevards brim with Parisian élan. The city is known for its squares, parks, historic monuments, and delicious dolma, just to name a few of its attractions.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Admire the view of the city and Mount Ararat from Cascade
- Discover the hidden corners of 2800-year old Yerevan
- Feel the taste and know the legends of ARARAT Brandy
- Enjoy unforgettable moments while making a rug in Megerian
- And leave a piece of your heart in a city older than Rome
Available only ontuesday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...