Fishing on the Lake Sevan
$102/ per person
- Duration: 7 hours
- Start: 10:00
At the foot of picturesque mountains is the blue-eyed beauty of our nature – Lake Sevan, but no one in Armenia calls it a lake. Indeed, it is a real mountain sea with an unpredictable temper, ever-changing weather conditions and invigorating wind, which brings the coolness of the mountains, even in the hottest days. At the foot of our beauty you can find the village Ltchashen – a museum under an open sky. Here, not far from Ltchashen, there is an ideal place for fishing, which is suitable for both the beginners and the experienced fishermen.
- Hotel pick-up
- Picnic on the shore with wine or beer
- Instructor service
- A perfect way for you to relax and unwind.A wonderful opportunity to get some fresh air.
- Catching your own fish gives you a sense of accomplishment.
- Spending quality time with friends or family.
- Famous Sevan Lake “trout” barbecue to remember a lifetime.
You may also like
Garni One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...