Khor Virap, Noravank, Jermuk (mineral water gallery, waterfall)
$39/ per person
- Duration: 9 hours
- Start: 09:00
During this excursion you will travel to south through the vast plains of Ararat to visit Khor Virap Monastery and Jermuk Waterfall. As we continue on our way the plains give way to undulating hills as we start making our way into the mountains. Continuing on our way, the scenery becomes more mountainous and we head into a spectacular gorge where we make a stop at the picturesque Noravank Monastery, taking pride of place in a lofty position overlooking the gorge below.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Bottled water
- Visit the cradle of civilization and Christianity
- Get acquainted with the history of Christian Armenia
- Admire the beauty of Armenian architecture
- Admire the view of Jermuk waterfall
You may also like
Khor Virap is arguably the most amazing sight in Armenia. It...
The ballooning is permitted both in the summer and in winter...
Saghmosavank It is the place where the monks found peace and...