Lake Sevan (Sevanavank), Dilijan (old town, Goshavank, Haghartsin)
$28/ per person
- Duration: 10 hours
- Start: 10:00
Hidden corners, ravenous cities and a secret – entrusted only to the gorge. People looking forward to experiencing natural scenery, through outdoor activities while caring about the sustainability and the impact on the environment of these activities, will find their happy place in Armenia. The tour starts from Yerevan, the capital and heads to the north of the country. Passing through the long highway, catch your first glimpse of the expansive waters of the beautiful Lake Sevan with its backdrop of mountain peaks. The road then will take you to Dilijan, nick-named as the little Armenian Switzerland.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Bottled water
- Experience natural scenery of the north of Armenia
- Relax while feeling the waves of the blue-eyed beauty Sevan
- Discover the legend of Sevanavank
- Breathe the fresh air of little Armenian Switzerland Dilijan
- Be a part of Armenian nature
You may also like
Garni One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...