Echmiadzin (Hripsime, Gayane, Mother Cathedral from outside, Museum “Treasures of Echmiadzin”), Zvartnots
/ per person
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start: 10:00
On this tour you will head out of the city to visit the archaeological site of the 7th century ruins of the UNESCO listed Zvartnots, its remaining columns set against a magnificent backdrop of the snowy peaks of Mount Ararat. We continue on to Armenia’s Holy City of Echmiadzin, the former capital, where we plan to visit the UNESCO listed Echmiadzin Cathedral.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Visit the ruins of the 7th century temple Zvartnots
- Admire the beauty of Holy City Echmiadzin
- Opportunity to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Get acquainted with the history and religion of Armenia
- See a piece of the cross on which Christ was crucified
Available only onthursday sunday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...