Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery, Lavash baking master class
/ per person
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Start: 10:00
If you want to feel the breath of pre-Christian era and at the same time admire the beauty of Christian monastery partially carved in the mountain, then this trip is for you. Visit the symbol of pre-Christian Armenia and the UNESCO World Heritage Site and make your day in Armenia memorable.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Discover pre-christian Armenia
- Admire the beauty of Garni Canyon
- Feel the Symphony of Stones
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site - Geghard Monastery
- Taste the freshly baked Armenian “lavash”
Available only onmonday wednesday saturday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...
“We shall come and erect here A well of purest light!” T...