Garni, Geghard, lavash baking
/ per person
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Start: 10:00
If you want to feel the breath of pre-Christian era and at the same time admire the beauty of Christian monastery partially carved in the mountain, then this trip is for you. Visit the symbol of pre-Christian Armenia and the UNESCO World Heritage Site and make your day in Armenia memorable.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Discover pre-christian Armenia
- Admire the beauty of Garni Canyon
- Feel the Symphony of Stones
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site - Geghard Monastery
- Taste the freshly baked Armenian “lavash”
Available only onmonday friday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...