Khor Virap, Noravank, “Hin Areni” wine factory (tour and tasting), ancient cave (“Birds-Cave”)
/ per person
- Duration: 10 hours
- Start: 10:00
During this excursion you will travel to south through the vast plains of Ararat to visit Khor Virap Monastery. As we continue on our way the plains give way to undulating hills as we start making our way into the mountains. We pass through the wine-making village of Areni where we stop at a local winery to taste the best wine in Armenia, also visit the cave. Continuing on our way, the scenery becomes more mountainous and we head into a spectacular gorge where we make a stop at the picturesque Noravank Monastery, taking pride of place in a lofty position overlooking the gorge below.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Visit the cradle of civilization and Christianity
- Get acquainted with the history of Christian Armenia
- Admire the beauty of Armenian architecture
- Explore the oldest winery in Areni village
- Feel the taste of Armenian pure wine
Available only ontuesday thursday sunday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...
“We shall come and erect here A well of purest light!” T...