Lake Sevan (Sevanavank), Dilijan (old town, Goshavank, Haghartsin)
/ per person
- Duration: 10 hours
- Start: 09:00
Hidden corners, ravenous cities and a secret – entrusted only to the gorge. People looking forward to experiencing natural scenery, through outdoor activities while caring about the sustainability and the impact on the environment of these activities, will find their happy place in Armenia. The tour starts from Yerevan, the capital and heads to the north of the country. Passing through the long highway, catch your first glimpse of the expansive waters of the beautiful Lake Sevan with its backdrop of mountain peaks. The road then will take you to Dilijan, nick-named as the little Armenian Switzerland.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Experience natural scenery of the north of Armenia
- Relax while feeling the waves of the blue-eyed beauty Sevan
- Discover the legend of Sevanavank
- Breathe the fresh air of little Armenian Switzerland Dilijan
- Be a part of Armenian nature
Available only onthursday saturday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Yerevan observing city tour, Echmiadzin (Hripsime, Gayane, Mother Cathedral - from outside, Museum "Treasures of Echmiadzin"), Zvartnots
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...