Tsaghkadzor (Kecharis, Ropeway-One Station), Lake Sevan (Sevanavank)
/ per person
- Duration: 8 hours
- Start: 10:00
Armenia is a popular destination for nature-based tourism. People looking forward to experiencing natural scenery, through outdoor activities while caring about the sustainability and the impact on the environment of these activities, will find their happy place in Armenia. The tour starts from Yerevan, the capital and heads to the north of the country. Passing through the long highway firstly you will visit Tsaghkadzor resort. Afterwards catch your first glimpse of the expansive waters of the beautiful Lake Sevan with its backdrop of mountain peaks.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Master classes & tastings
- WiFi in vehicles
- Hotel pick-up (city center)
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Vehicle & passengers insurance
- Bottled water
- Nature-based excursion in Tsaghkadzor
- Adventures ride via the rope way through the forest
- Discover the majestic history of Lake Sevan
- Feel closer to the nature while gazing the waves of the lake
Available only onsunday
You may also like
One of the most unusual places in Armenia, the village of Ga...
Where does Yerevan start from... Yerevan is one of the most ...
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...