Echmiadzin (Hripsime, Gayane, Mother Cathedral, Museum “Treasures of Echmiadzin”), Zvartnots
/ per person
- Duration: 6 hours
- Start: 10:00
On this tour you will head out of the city to visit the archaeological site of the 7th century ruins of the UNESCO listed Zvartnots, its remaining columns set against a magnificent backdrop of the snowy peaks of Mount Ararat. We continue on to Armenia’s Holy City of Echmiadzin, the former capital, where we plan to visit the UNESCO listed Echmiadzin Cathedral.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pick-up
- Air Conditioning in vehicles
- Bottled water
- Visit the ruins of the 7th century temple Zvartnots
- Admire the beauty of Holy City Echmiadzin
- Opportunity to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Get acquainted with the history and religion of Armenia
- See a piece of the cross on which Christ was crucified
You may also like
Tsaghkadzor – a finding for those who like to rest all yea...
Khor Virap Khor Virap is arguably the most amazing sight in ...